If you would like to leave a prayer for Travis, for Justice, or for any reason at all, please do so below:
1. Joyce Ann Murphy, North Syracuse, NY
I lost my youngest son and would like to share this prayer that brought great comfort to me and my family in our hour of need. I'll also be lighting a candle for Travis when JM starts his closing arguments ~~ it will remain lit until the jury returns with their verdict. I know the Lord will see to it that real justice is done in the end.
God's Lent Child
If tears could build a stairway and memories were a lane ...
I would walk right up to Heaven and bring you home again.
No farewell words were spoken, no time to say good-bye ...
You were gone before we knew it, and only God knows why.
Our hearts still ache in sadness, and secret tears still flow ...
What it meant to lose you, no one else will ever know.
We know that your short time here with us have left us a lifetime of love ...
And that your spirit lives with us always right from up above.
We miss you so much that our hearts still break ...
And know that you were chosen by God for His reasons to take.
We miss you with all our hearts and will love you forever and always.
2.. Jackie Reynolds, I am praying for justice for Travis and his family I pray when this is over they will be able to find peace and joy in their memories of Travis.
3. Melba Estes, praying for the family of Travis Alexander that justice will prevail and the family can find peace in their hearts.
4. Stephanie Preston, sending love and prayers to the family.. JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS!! from Fort Benning
5. Gottsegen-Weinstock, Shelley - Westwood, California - sending our prayers & strength
6.Julie Lindquist-Iowa: I want my children to be able to witness true justice in my lifetime. Blessed are those who mourn and blessed are those who seek truth and justice.
7.Amy Taylor Valencia- Continued prayers and strength for Travis Alexander's family, Prodecutor Juan Martinez, and the jury-please help them to make a good decision, despite the circus they've had to witness.
8.R Clement - Thoughts & prayers with the Alexander family, Mr. Martinez, Det. Florez and all others who have helped to bring this evil, souless Jodi Arias to trial. I have never been a proponant to the death penalty, however, this case warrants it. Please, Lord, help the jury to come to the right conclusion in this matter and help the family to recover from this devistating tradgedy.
9. Linda from Murphy North Carolina.Praying for justice for the Alexander Family.
10.Marilyn Washer - Dallas, TX - My prayers to the Alexander family, Juan, Det. Flores and the jury."
11. The jury A Wikia contributor220.127.116.11 I promise to pray the jury gets it right, in spite of not knowing all that we know in the public. They will have enough and I pray they know the difference between 'reasonable doubt' and 'any doubt'. Praying for the jury here in East Tennessee near the Smoky Mountains!
12.Debandy Hands together for the Alexander family, praying and fasting the day the jury goes to deliberation. Praying for Justice for Travis